Strategy 2030 and PSOD have a strong focus on the development needs of FCAS countries such as Afghanistan. Private sector projects in FCAS countries present volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous execution challenges.
PSOD need a clear vision and understanding of how to mitigate risks and apply concessional finance to projects. PSIF1 needs to use the information obtained to identify projects it can execute with agility and adaptability in AFG.
- Identify organizations that have risk mitigation and concessional financing products available for projects in AFG.
- Prepare an inventory of risk mitigation and concessional financing products.
- Analyze the requirements of products and match to actual project opportunities in AFG.
- Prepare a plan for matching products to projects that can be pursued/executed by PSIF1.
- Present the inventory of products, analysis of their requirements and application to PSIF1 projects to ADB staff.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program accounting, business, economics, finance and/or management.
- Excellent command of English and relevant professional experience in the field of development finance and economics.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm