Summary Of Job Description:
The Office of the Auditor General (OAG) needs an intern to explore possible applications of advanced data analytical techniques and artificial intelligence in performance of internal audit activities in OAG. This will include building working prototypes demonstrating the sources of information or data, the processing of information and the potential uses of the output. The application may support internal audit activities around planning, execution of internal audit engagements, or mining existing databases within OAG.
The intern will work with different members of OAG in identifying the area to be supported by the prototypes.
What You Will Do
- OutputA working prototype demonstrating the feasibility of adopting high-level technologies and data analytics techniques, such as artificial intelligence or machine learning technologies, to support specific internal audit activities.
- OutcomesAssist OAG in determining whether advanced data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies could be used to expand the current applications in internal audit work.
- Assist OAG in developing new prototypes for different applications of advanced data analytics and artificial intelligence in internal audit work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program with specialization in Computer Science, Data Science, Finance, or other relevant applied science. Preference for specialization in artificial intelligence or machine learning.
- Hands-on experience in developing, testing, and using artificial intelligence or machine learning technologies for cognitive analysis.
- Familiarity with internal audit is a plus.
- Familiar with tools such as Python, R and SQL.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm