Summary Of Job Description:
The intern is expected to assess the developmental effectiveness of single-partner trust funds that were closed in recent years. The final output of the intern is a rapid review of grants and technical assistance supported by the trust funds vis a vis ADB's strategic priorities at the time of implementation.
What You Will Do
Evaluation of a single closed trust fund/ Comparative evaluation of some closed trust funds- Rapid assessment of the outcomes of the TF-funded grants and TAs, including geographic and sector trends - A summary of lessons learned from activities supported by these single-partner funds.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program in Public Policy/ Economics.
- Be familiar with relevant literature particularly on development finance.
- Possess an excellent command of English with strong writing and analytical skills.
- Relevant research/work experience with written outputs (preferred but not required).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm