Summary Of Job Description:
- Assist in deal monitoring and portfolio management.
- Undertake a review of equity portfolio (esp. the underperforming) to develop lessons learnt analysis.
- Develop consistent valuation approaches/ methodologies across the Equity portfolio.
- Examine and propose improvements to the equity portfolio monitoring process.
PSOD is a dynamic and fast moving business with many change projects ongoing at any one time. Therefore the potential Internship project listed above is subject to change and business needs at the time of Internship.
From PSPM perspective, replacement projects would likely be across topics such as: Improving Corporate Governance in Investee Companies, Economic Capital measurement and use as a planning tool, Portfolio data, systems & analysis, Portfolio risk distribution, Loan documentation & covenants- risk based guide to what to include in individual loan agreements driven by deal characteristics.
What You Will Do
- Consistent valuation methodology across ADB in Equity valuations.
- Preparation of written guidelines on valuation methodology (jointly with ADB staff and/or consultants).
- Review of the lessons learnt from some of the underperforming investments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Prior private equity, financial advisory, investment or commercial banking experience preferred.
- Has to be analytical, detail oriented, and able to efficiently multitask.
- An ability to work as part of a team and across departmental boundaries is essential.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm