Summary Of Job Description:
- Assist in live deal processing as required.
- Conduct market mapping of private equity, venture capital and impact fund managers by region across Asia.
- Develop a framework for measuring development impact in private equity funds in conjunction with PSOD's development effectiveness staff and Office of Risk Management.
- Streamline portfolio monitoring process to improve efficiency.
- Other deliverables as required.
What You Will Do
Produce a report on the venture capital and impact funds landscape in Asia, and recommend top 10 funds that ADB should support explaining the reason.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Prior private equity, investment banking or consulting experience preferred.
- Candidate has to be analytical, detail oriented, and able to efficiently multitask.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm