Under the guidance of the supervisors and with engagement of the Project Team Leaders, the Intern will assist in background research and prepare a report on at least one topic and address the following for the chosen topic:
- Policy recommendations for improved Trade & Competitiveness in the region.
- Policy recommendations and roadmap for Improved Private Sector Development and/or Investment Climate Reforms.
- What examples are there in more developed member countries and could this be translated with modifications in the region?
- A written report and oral presentation with case studies and explanations on the topic.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Written and verbal fluency in English is essential, currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program on the chosen topic and sector, including public management, finance, trade and economics.
- Familiarity with the region and sectors, including work experience and languages would be preferred, but not essential requirements.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm