Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Intern is responsible for supporting the planning, developing, and implementing of digital marketing campaigns within the Customer Nurturing Team. The Intern will be exposed to different facets of campaign management – from account management, content development (copy and art), and liaising with internal and external teams.
What You Will Do
- Support the overall development and launch of digital and marketing related requirement of the tribe.
- Assist in strategy, copywriting, art direction of content for campaigns.
- Assist in coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Review campaign data and provide unique insights.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
The roles and responsibilities above will run in parallel for 3-6 months.
The Expected Results of the Objectives:
- Intern to craft, assist and launch a digital marketing campaign Intern to assist in strategy, copy development, art direction.
- Intern to successfully integrate the business needs and the agency vision.
- Intern to develop marketing materials e.g., PowerPoint presentation, marketing collaterals (e.g., Brochures, digital communication materials), multimedia presentation, etc.
Benefits to the Intern:
- A glimpse of digital and marketing work within a corporate setting.
- Exposure to account management and client servicing.
- Exposure to how a financial service engages and nurtures its customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education – A current undergraduate - Business/Marketing/Advertising/Communications/Digital course.
- Experience – Minimum 3rd year college student.
- Special skills – Copywriting, Strategic Management, knowledge on Digital Art/Ads.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm