Intern - IC Layout - Software Engineering
Are you a problem solver looking for a hands-on internship position with a market-leading company that will help develop your career and reward you intellectually and professionally?
At ADI, you will learn from the brightest minds who are here to help you grow and succeed.
During your internship, you will make an impact through work on meaningful projects alongside a team of experts. Collaborating with colleagues in an environment of respect and responsibility, you will create connections that will become a part of your professional network.
ADI’s culture values aligned goals, work-life balance, continuous and life-long learning opportunities, and shared rewards. The internship program features various lunch-and-learn topics and social events with other interns and full-time employees.
At ADI, our goal is to develop our interns, so they are the first to be considered for full-time roles.
Apply now for the opportunity to grow your career and help innovate ahead of what’s possible.
What You Will Do
The IC Layout Intern will be trained in the block layout training course that will cover the following topics:
Basic IC Layout:
- Introduction to Analog IC Layout Design.
- IC Fabrication Flow and Mask Layers.
- Basic Device Type, Symbols, Functions, and Cross Section.
- Design Rules Overview.
- Block Layout Flow.
- Linux Basics.
- Cadence Virtuoso Layout Tool.
- Calibre Physical Verification Tool.
- IC Reliability and Failure Mechanisms.
- Hands-on Blocks.
He/she will be working with layout experts that will facilitate the training and mentor him/her for the entire course of the internship. His/her job is to meet the schedule, design, and quality requirements set by the training committee.
Likewise, he/she will be tapped to be a part of other development initiatives for the layout team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong fundamental knowledge of semiconductor device physics, cross-section, and construction.
- Experience in using IC layout and Physical Verification tools is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- 4th-year student of BS Electronics/Computer/Electrical Engineering.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Able to work and effectively collaborate with a cross-functional and global team.
Analog Devices, Inc. operates at the center of the modern digital economy, converting real-world phenomena into actionable insight with its comprehensive suite of analog and mixed signal, power management, radio frequency (RF), and digital and sensor technologies.
ADI serves 125,000 customers worldwide with more than 75,000 products in the industrial, communications, automotive, and consumer markets. ADI is headquartered in Wilmington, MA.
Come join ADI – a place where Innovation meets Impact.
For more than 55 years, Analog Devices has been inventing new breakthrough technologies that transform lives. At ADI you will work alongside the brightest minds to collaborate on solving complex problems that matter from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality and remote healthcare.
ADI fosters a culture that focuses on employees through beneficial programs, aligned goals, continuous learning opportunities, and practices that create a more sustainable future.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Software
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.