Entry level for graduates, working as an integrated member of the delivery team, supporting the collection and analysis of data, the development of design solutions, and documenting the findings.
Act as a project resource, carrying out tasks as required by the Task Manager. Gain diverse experience in preparation for completing the board examination.
What You Will Do
- Perform role in accordance with Arcadis behavioral framework.
- Take responsibility for own safety and understand Arcadis Health and Safety Principles.
- Act as a project resource, completing allocated activities to meet budget, timeframe and quality objectives and meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Identify information sources and collect relevant data to support project delivery.
- Analyze data and develop design solutions.
- Prepare documentation and reports ensuring accuracy and compliance with Arcadis requirements and relevant national standards and codes of practice.
- Liaise with Task Managers / Team Leaders to ensure effective communication on project matters.
- Contribute to the resolution of design issues on projects and provide design guidance to other team members.
- Review own work to ensure that it meets specified standards before checking by others.
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge (for example, national regulations, regulatory guidance, national standards, codes of practice and Arcadis procedures) to ensure ongoing personal effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the integrity of project interfaces.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an architecture related discipline.
- Proficient or have knowledge in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, Adobe Suite, Lumion and 3D Max.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Understand how work contributes to sustainable development taking into account the need to progress environmental, social and economic outcomes.
- Good knowledge of the key principles associated with relevant technical discipline and experience applying in practice.
- Advanced research, data gathering and analysis skills.
- Developing proficiency with the application of relevant desktop applications.
- Developing interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Developing skills including specialist skills, project management, relationship management and commercial skills.
- Broad understanding of the Arcadis business and the Environment or Safety and Risk Management Communities of Practice and Service Capabilities.
- Awareness of Arcadis key financial metrics and their implications on the successful operation of the business.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm