Mainly provides support in data management, research and administrative tasks on main platforms like Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC), Collaboration Hub, and other databases as needed.
- Assist with data capture and maintenance for the Sales Support Database.
- To become part of the data analysis team and provide adequate level of support to the business.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- CRM account administration – creation. of new accounts, handle changes, updates, migrations, merges, etc.
- Opportunity administration – creation, approvals, changes, etc.
- Running reports using our CRM tool e.g., Oracle Sales Cloud.
- CRM account and role hierarchy management.
- Handle CRM user support requests.
- Liases with account leaders, opportunity owners, client development team members for data validation.
- Assist in pre-production testing of OSC change requests.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Perform data entry related tasks including sorting, proofing, updating, compiling, and storing proposal related information or sales and business development in Sales Support Database system application.
- Assist with data capture and maintenance for the Sales Support Database including researching corporate information such as project profiles, CVs and other standard materials for proposals and improvements for the database.
- Contact authors of source documents to address data inconsistencies and to gather missing data.
- Review data for completeness and accuracy.
- Scrub data.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Design and develop reporting tools.
- OSC data extraction.
- Data analysis of sales and pipeline activities.
- Produce and maintain dashboards.
- Support market research.
- Contribute, participate, and support continuous process improvement activities.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience as data encoder is preferable but not required.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of MS Office applications, ideally in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and PowerBI.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work is essential.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work under multiple tight deadlines and respond to last minute requests and compressed production schedules.
- Ability to take initiative and exercise commitment and dedication while working independently or with a team.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication.
- Integrity - We believe in being honest and responsible, working to the highest professional standards.
- Client Focus - We are entrepreneurial and agile, passionate about creating value for our clients and achieving high performance.
- Collaboration - We believe in diversity, the power of global teamwork and that by working as one we can deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Sustainability - We own the responsibility to sustain our world and society in a balanced way with health, safety and wellbeing of our people central to all we do.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm