Arcadis - Philippines
Reporting to - Data Management, Research, and Analytics Team Leader.
- This role will perform research and gather data to help Arcadis market its services.
- Research analyst will help determine Arcadis’ position in the market by researching its competitors, and analyzing their prices, services, and marketing methods.
- The end purpose of this role is to provide helpful information and analysis to decision-makers.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Perform research on market trends and patterns using credible sources.
- Create detailed reports on findings.
- Simplify findings into presentations.
- Maintain an organized database of market research.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring.
- Collect information from various published and unpublished sources to supplement market understanding and data collected from various market research initiatives, e.g. client, competitors, etc.
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or any business-related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of MS Office applications, ideally in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work under multiple tight deadlines and respond to last minute requests and compressed production schedules.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines despite multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Self-directed and assertive individual who can work on their own initiative, is driven and used to working in a fast-paced large corporate organization.
- Clear and thorough communication style.
- Integrity - We believe in being honest and responsible, working to the highest professional standards.
- Client Focus - We are entrepreneurial and agile, passionate about creating value for our clients and achieving high performance.
- Collaboration - We believe in diversity, the power of global teamwork and that by working as one we can deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Sustainability - We own the responsibility to sustain our world and society in a balanced way with health, safety and wellbeing of our people central to all we do.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm