Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager. Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop and implement marketing strategies, product campaigns, and market-specific initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Work with managers to plan and direct the work of the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Conduct marketing-related research including, but not limited to, research on prospective clients, current market conditions, marketing events, and competitor information.
- Analyze market research results.
- Help to manage and coordinate all marketing and promotional activities, ensuring that they are carried out efficiently and within agreed budgets.
- Conduct briefing and debriefing for marketing activities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Identify potential customers for new business, ensuring that major sales opportunities are captured.
- Prepare marketing and sales proposals.
- Represent the company in trade exhibitions, events, client training, and product demonstrations locally and internationally.
- Respond to customer inquiries, and serve as an important source of customer and product information.
- Identify sales and marketing concerns, and recommend proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess at least a business-related Bachelor’s/College degree.
- Must have a take charge personality but also possess a strong teamwork ethic.
- Must have a global perspective and be able to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to multitask.
- Must have a leadership mindset.
- Willing to travel abroad.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm