Wholesale Banking Products Graduate Trainee-Statistics
The Collections Representatives shall ensure that the company's credit & collection policies and systems are strictly implemented.
This position shall implement proven credit and collection principles and strategies to meet the collection efficiency rating standard of the company.
What You Will Do
- Performs outbound and inbound calls for clients working with delinquent /over-limit account holders or overdraft account holders via phone system to obtain payments and negotiate appropriate resolutions on customer accounts.
- Prevent future delinquency by proactively offering problem-solving solutions.
- Exhibit a professional, but persistent collections manner focused on effective negotiating.
- Review and analyze financial situation and arrange repayment programs within procedural criteria.
- Adjust fees in accordance with company policy.
- Verifies and updates account information.
- Document all calls accurately with regards to client’s inquiries and requests.
- Acts as a portfolio manager and maintains account penetration on a daily basis.
- Provides conservative forecast of payments for the month.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all government regulations, policies and procedure provided.
- Share best practices with teammates to help others improve and be successful.
Required Skills and Abilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- High School Graduate.
- Collections and Banking background is an advantage.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communications skills with ability to articulate in an organized and concise manner.
- Establishes customer needs through enhanced probing techniques.
- Amenable to work on a graveyard shift.
- Amenable to work in Pasig.
- Customer Service & Support.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on - While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of.
This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
Ready to become part of our success story?
Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.