Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Intern - Manila End User Support located in Makati, NCR (Manila), Philippines. The Manila End User Support Intern within the End Users Solutions Asset Operations organization will be providing assistance to the level 2 deskside support for utility IT technologies and for End Users Solutions Asset services in Chevron Holdings Inc.(CHI) and Chevron Philippines Inc (CPI) and level 2.5 remote escalation support for Asia Pacific customers.
What you will do
- Assist desktop support team in providing IMAC (Install, Move, Add, Change) services including coordination with Chevron Facilities Management team.
- Assist desktop support team in providing onsite installation and asset tagging of new, returned and existing Equipment. The installation includes site readiness inspection to verify and document availability of proper desktop, power outlets and network outlets.
- Assist desktop support team in providing maintenance and repair of devices including facilitating escalation to the hardware manufacturers for devices under warranty.
- Assist desktop support team in providing support for updating or changes to firmware, driver or software configuration. This includes verifying assets, testing of PC units, and maintaining accurate asset management database.
- Assist desktop support team in the pull-out of IT Assets and IT accessories. This includes disconnecting and removing the IT Assets and peripheral/accessories.
- Assist the desktop support team in maintaining Asset Registers to Chevron guidelines. This includes maintaining accurate registers and accurate records of end user equipment inventory, spares, and active devices.
- Assist the desktop support team in providing loan assets by following Chevron guidelines, this includes providing effective inventory management of loan assets for booking, collection, return, and maintenance.
- Assist desktop support team in providing Level 2 onsite support services for IT Assets .
- Assist desktop support team in supporting Video Conference assets and software. Support includes incident resolution, engagement and escalation to Chevron subject matter experts on issues. Conduct room checks ahead of and support during VIP meetings
- Assist desktop support team in tracking, monitoring and ensuring resolution to completion of all Incident tickets assigned
- Assist desktop support team in providing support installation and troubleshooting of Equipment including GIL imaging, installation of GIL related patches and updates. Global Information Link (GIL) is a Chevron operating platform for workstations, running on Windows
- Assist desktop support team in providing support for Chevron approved Mobile devices as indicated in Appendix 1 of this document; this includes device activation, applications, connectivity, usability, provisioning, updates, data sync troubleshooting, and user permission issues
- Assist desktop support team in providing support to end users remotely
- Provide information or knowledge sharing, effective communication and documentation. This includes ongoing sharing during team meeting, via email, creating knowledge repositories in Chevron SharePoint, maintaining up to date documentation on all procedures, services, equipment and software
- Assist desktop support team in providing support to projects, rollouts and upgrades as required by Chevron
- Participate in training activities related to roll outs of end user solutions projects.
- Assist in basic troubleshooting of network issues and network management
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relocation will not be considered with Chevron parameters
- Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
- Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm