Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology. The position provides various supply chain back-office operational support for Chevron companies in North America, Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa and Europe and in all streams.
What you will do
- Core responsibilities include monitoring deliveries after an order is placed. Through the process, all open purchase orders are monitored. This process aims to minimize, if not, eliminate late deliveries and improve on-time delivery.
- Support S2P Global Services Manila on a variety of projects focusing on process standardization and validation, creating process flow charts via Visio, managing SOX controls, onboarding/offboarding guide etc.
- Assist in coordinating Chevron's contract support activities in compliance with Chevron policies and procedures; from sourcing activities to end-to-end contract enablement
- Provide support in processing activities in the S2P and ERP system to update user profiles, data updates and do supplier engagement and training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating college students who are required to render at least 3 months of internship as part of the school curriculum
- Students with proof of good moral conduct and/or endorsement from college/university
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Displayed planning and organization skills
- Proactive and collaborative
- Has genuine interest in pursuing a career in Procurement/Supply Chain
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm