Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact.
You'll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Let's change the world together. Work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks. Be immersed in a small close knit group of cohorts, to collaborate on a variety of projects that have a real impact. You'll learn from industry experts. We value your ideas, perspective on how to get things done. Work on network infrastructures. Deliver business solutions and technology solutions from data, security, mobility, and the cloud.
What You Will Do
- Gain knowledge and experience with various Cisco solutions aimed at Service Providers.
- Provide support in the demonstration of Cisco technology and solutions.
- Participate in some customer engagements under the guide of a local Systems Engineer.
- Assist the local SE team in the delivery of a POC engagement.
- Provide admin support as needed.
- Collaborate with peers and mentor new co-ops.
- Receive in-depth training and build your skills as you earn industry-leading certifications (expected to receive CCNA by the end of the intern term).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a similar field.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Passionate about networking, information technology or computer science.
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications and ability to script (Python or Java) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Ability to multitask, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently.
- Willing to take on new challenges and develop new skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Information Technology
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm