You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth.
Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
Citi's Operations and Technology - Consumer Bank Operations Group is looking for Undergraduate/Master's Summer Interns to join the team in Malaysia. Citi's Operations and Technology - Consumer Bank Operations Group is the business behind Citi’s retail presence across the globe. It is committed to delivering quality products, services, and business solutions that align to the consumer requirement and Citi’s strategy. It provides world class consumer business process outsourcing services and banking-related consulting for Citi’s business globally.
You will benefit from joining an extensive training program that involves orientation sessions with on-the-job training. There will be a series of networking events throughout the internship for you to develop your contacts within the firm. Our summer program is a pipeline into our full-time Analyst program.
What You Will Do
The 10-week Summer internship program will include intensive training; real-world experience; experienced, executive exposure and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with the core business areas across Consumer Bank Operations, including customer onboarding, customer service, portfolio risk management, transaction services or credit operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hear from you if - You are currently pursuing your Undergraduate/Master's degree entering their penultimate year of study in any discipline and have superior academic performance at a top academic institution; with the following skills and attributes:
- 3.3 minimum GPA or least 2nd upper class equivalent preferred.
- Keen interest in developing a career in financial services.
- Demonstrable track record of leadership experiences.
- Possess high levels of drive, initiative and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skill.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are looking for individuals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We will also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn and be successful in a team environment.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision.
- Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume; fast-paced environment.
- Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and an ability to generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions to a problem.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm