You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth.
Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions Group is looking for Undergraduate/Master's Summer Interns to join the team in Asia Pacific. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions provides innovative banking solutions to help our clients conduct their businesses seamlessly across borders. With our industry leading offerings; clients can streamline business processes; manage working capital more effectively; reduce financing costs; secure timely transaction payments and commercial flow proceeds; and expand into new markets; minimizing associated risks in the process.
What You Will Do
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed - You will benefit from joining an extensive training program that involves orientation sessions with on-the-job training. There will be a series of networking events throughout the internship for you to develop your contacts within the firm. Our summer program is a pipeline into our full-time Analyst program.
The 5-week Summer internship program will include intensive training; real-world experience; executive exposure and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with the core business areas across TTS franchise; including product management; sales; trade and implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hear from you if - You are currently pursuing your Undergraduate/Master's degree entering their penultimate year of study in any discipline and have superior academic performance at a top academic institution; with the following skills and attributes.
- 3.3 minimum GPA or equivalent preferred.
- Keen interest in developing a career in financial services.
- Demonstrable track record of leadership experiences and candidate initiative.
- Possess high levels of drive and initiative.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
We're looking for motivated individuals; who are eager to start their careers at a global organization; tend to think globally; and have an innovative outlook on business. We value diversity and so do you.
We'll also be looking for the following:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- High level of accuracy and time management skills.
- High level of personal integrity; commitment to excellence; and a strong desire to learn.
- Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume; fast-paced environment.
- Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm