At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
About Japanese Client Services / Japan SEA Collaboration:
Specialist services for Japanese companies.
Recognising the strong momentum of investment by Japanese companies’ in ASEAN, our Consulting groups in Southeast Asia and Japan launched a collaboration in 2012 to provide a wide range of business consulting services for over 100 Japanese clients across the region, including some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world.
In response to the expansion of Japanese businesses in Southeast Asia, there have been numerous collaboration initiatives between Deloitte Southeast Asia and Japan since 2012. Now there are over 100 consultants of diverse nationalities across the ASEAN region focusing on Japanese clients. We also have a joint training program for new consultants, and through the engagements with multinationals and ASEAN companies, we are able to build their capabilities and experience and provides our people with meaningful experiences, and a unique career path.
What You Will Do
- Understanding the engagements as it relates to the client's business.
- Constructively working within the project team.
- Assists in determining client needs by gathering and researching data.
- Summarize analytical findings in a coherent manner.
- Demonstrate understanding of Consulting service offerings and ability to communicate their value.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A good honours Degree from a recognised Tier 1 university is preferred.
- Fresh graduate - 3 years of relevant experience in a management consulting firm or in a corporate strategy/general management role.
- Should have managed or lead independently on projects and made presentations to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) - ability to communicate with C-level executives.
- Willing to work in fast-paced and, at times, high pressure entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English is essential.
- Ability to liaise with Japanese speaking stakeholders, review documents in Japanese is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm