By joining us as a University Trainee you will complete a 20-day classroom training and 20-day on-the-job training provided by Emerson Financial Services management intended to develop your competency as an experienced Collections Specialist. After the training, you will be assigned to work with our Specialist either for Collections or Accounts Receivable.
In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people who will guide you in building your career in Credit and Collections. You will work closely with the Manila Team and interact directly with Emerson’s external and internal customers may it be by phone or email.
What you will do
- Manage assigned customers portfolios following the specified Collections strategies of the Business Unit
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Accounts Payable department on the customer side
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly addressing requests for account information, requests for adjustments and credit issuance.
- Proactively provide feedback to Team Leader and Functional Manager of customer payment issues
- Weekly and monthly submission of reports to Team Leader and Functional Manager
- Escalate collections issues and propose solutions to the business financial officer
- To promptly handle chargeback, discount, write-off, adjustments, miscellaneous checks requests according to Business Unit processes
- Achieve expectations on performance based on Past Due Reduction, DSO and resolving credits and deductions
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related course
- College Graduate or 1-2 years work experience in Banking, Finance, Customer Service or related field is a plus but not a requirement
- Above Average Communication Skills – Written and Verbal
- Knowledgeable in MS Office application -EXCEL
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm