Advisory is a diverse team of consultants and industry professionals with a global mindset and a collaborative culture. We help clients solve complex industry issues and capitalize on opportunities to grow, optimize and protect their businesses. Advisory has 13 sub-service lines working across 16 sectors, helping clients operate more efficiently and effectively no matter what their industry.
All our services whether IT or advisory in nature are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal processes and, in so doing, helping to improve business performance.
What Working at EY Offers:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
What You Will Do
- Run general industry related errands.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Manage databases and input information, data and records.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents, photocopy, fax, etc. as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A final year student or recent graduate of any course.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm