Working as a valued member of the Recruitment Team, the Campus Intern will be exposed to all aspects of the implementation of the entry level hiring strategy for volume and niche roles.
What’s In It For You:
- Training on Campus Recruitment and the basics of volume hiring.
- Exposure to the global corporate setting, as well as how Shared Services and Consulting firms operate.
What You Will Do
- Conduct preliminary interviews and assessments – communication skills, technical and behavioral interviews across entry-level positions.
- Assist in implementation of campus initiatives including but not limited to: job fairs, review center visits, acquisition of graduate listings, university talks, company introduction to students.
- Coordinate recruitment drives on a regular basis to meet volume staff hiring demand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying Human Resource Management or Psychology or any related courses.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management, Psychology
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm