With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of MT, Finance Payroll.
What You Will Do
- Execute payroll on a set timelines and schedules for the Philippines.
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Coordinate with the bank for the account opening form and for the scheduled release of the atm card.
- End to end processing of full and final settlement.
- Take care of complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management.
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll and review the monthly statutory reports.
- Prepare and submit payroll reports or information to immediate supervisors as required by the local government or labor laws.
- Ensures that financial processes are working basis company’s policies and procedures.
- Send communication and coordinate with internal and external partners for any government and/or payroll updates.
- Advocate of change and can easily adapt to various situations or discussions.
- Share initiatives to improve the existing process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree of any related course.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Look for ways to improve/develop the process.
- Flexible in any work and shift schedules.
- High level of maturity, assertiveness and proactive.
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities under pressure.
- Preferred - Significant years of experience in Payroll Process, Excellent technical skills in payroll processing. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications most especially in Excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm