With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Workforce Management - In this role, you will be responsible for providing Workforce Management support, including forecasting, staffing and scheduling, real-time monitoring, and operations management reporting and analysis.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
What You Will Do
This is a full-time role and would involve leading various tasks like the following, indicative - but not limited to:
- Collaborating with operational leaders by developing and refining processes improving balance between employee/company/client requirements.
- Consulting with business partners to analyze staffing requirements and align staffing to improve results.
- Utilizing root-cause analysis, trend analysis, and after-action reporting to ensure detailed results.
- Preparing efficient schedules meeting or exceeding business goals.
- Configuring, prioritizing and maintaining forecasting/scheduling databases, agent information databases.
- Handling all Internal and External reports.
- Gathering and publishing all contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Gathering and publishing all operational metrics related to WFM (Productivity, Efficiency and SLAs).
- Gathers and maintains the historical database.
- Builds innovative solutions in reporting.
- Collaborates with WFM Manager to identify and build on reporting needs.
- Works closely with business leaders in understanding the business needs and provide MIS solutions that meets those needs.
- Interprets and analyzes the data then provides recommendations from a data perspective.
- Attends centralized or site management meeting, as required.
- Support process improvements, Lean/Six Sigma projects.
- Other assigned tasks as required by the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have at least a high school diploma.
- Proven experience in WFM functions, i.e. forecasting, scheduling, real-time management, MIS reporting.
- Previous experience in reports management, and automation is an advantage.
- Strong personal and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable to have discussions with operations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Willing to learn ins and outs of any business.
- Able to work with minimal direction.
- Must have intermediate knowledge in MS Excel.
- Knowledge in crafting VB Macro and MS Access is an advantage.
- Intermediate, computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple windows applications and use searching tools to find information.
- Familiar working with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm