Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together. We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
What You Will Do
- Project management - keep track of concurrently running projects.
- Analysis - run market sizing or profitability projections.
- Research - design and conduct research on banking and financial services to substantiate decision.
- Deck work - compile results for communication and presentation purposes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing bachelor's degree.
- Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Understanding and deep interest in fintech.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze a significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at collating and presenting findings.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2019, 2:21 pm