The Strategy Team represents a good balance of all our Grab principles with a strong emphasis on Intellectual Rigour.
The Strategy Team is a data-driven team with good experience in operations and interest in market insights. The team enjoys solving tough, complex business and operational problems and coming up with long-term strategies for the business. The intern's main task would be scaling up the existing Grabber University. The intern would also support in several strategy and engagement projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Willing to commit a minimum of 2 months up to 6 months
- Currently pursuing Diploma/Degree in any field related to Psychology, Education, Communications etc.
- With project management skills, can-do attitude and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm