Henkel Is For Those Who Step Up. Do You?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for preparation of journal entries.
- Responsible for travel and expense (T&E) validation.
- Responsible for vendor account reconciliation.
- Responsible for purchase requisition form (PRF) processing.
- Responsible for digital asset counting activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a College/University studying Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent courses.
- Good English communication skills and with knowledge in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Must be able to provide a signed Memorandum of Agreement and Endorsement Letter from the college or university.
- Able to work three (3) to five (5) days in a week and can render a minimum of three hundred (300) hours or more - with written approval from University.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm