At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Support in creating Certificate of Employment for requesters from Malaysia, Greater China, and Philippines.
- Process Asia Pacific Award Payment cases in SAP System, and create Award Payment letters.
- Distribute ticket requests received via Ticketing System and ensure equal distribution among processors.
- Assist in investigating issues related to online payslips that are received via Ticketing System.
- Support in execution of current projects related to Continuous Improvement and/or workload report analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a College/ University studying Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource or equivalent degrees.
- Proficient in both oral and written English communication skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to provide a signed Memorandum of Agreement, Endorsement Letter, and Medical Clearance/ Certificate from the college or university.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm