Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a Business Consultant to join us!
In this amazing role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end technical design of a complete solution which addresses the customer’s business needs, including both the HPE products and services plus all necessary third-party components (e.g. software, hardware, consulting). You will be aligned to a single or small group of related solutions (such as cloud, big data, mobility, etc.), aligned with our innovative corporate strategy and you will become an expert in this area.
If you have interest in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
What You Will Do
On a typical day you will...
- Learning HPE Culture, HPE product and Technology (Server, Network, Big Data, Cloud Computing, IoT & Data Analytics.
- Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution by participating in deep-dive discussions to determine specific functional requirements of the solution to translate the technical view into the implementation view and meet customer requirements.
- Helps the account team with proposal creation by providing product advice and presenting the unique value of the company’s products to customers and how the products contribute to the customer's business goals.
- Contributes and supports the request for proposal (RFP) and request for information (RFI) process by coordinating information gathering from various teams and partners. Assists with customer communications, as needed.
- Monitors the sales opportunity pipeline and assists pre sales teams to drive the sales process from initiation to closure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer or IT-related course / major from a reputable university.
- A Tech Savvy person.
- Good aptitude and willingness to learn new things.
- Interested with Technology.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Awareness of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm