Hitachi Solutions is looking for two (2) Marketing interns to assist in Market Research activities for two Market Research projects at Hitachi, about IT Security solutions.
What Is It Like Working Here:
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about.
The following are our commitments to employees:
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we will never forget.
What You Will Do
The Marketing Intern's responsibilities would include the following:
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into reports and presentations.
- Perform market research SWOT analysis.
- Conduct customer calls and email surveys.
- Assist with online market research to gather data regarding competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College students who will be taking up their OJT and are currently enrolled in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications, Information Technology or similar field.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept in using Microsoft Office tools.
- A passion for market research/market analysis.
- Outstanding attention to details and multitasking abilities.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Information Technology, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm