At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems. If so, let’s talk.
Become an Internal Support Services Intern and do your best work ever with IBM.
What you will do
- Assist on the deployment of desktop and thinkpads.
- Clone and Install OS and Application on the workstations
- Administrative Tasks (print/copy documents/logbook)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Available to report for work from Mondays to Fridays.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Preferably students of IT, Comp Tech, ECE or any IT-related courses.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm