Wholesale Banking Products Graduate Trainee-Finance/ Economics/ Accounting
Are you ready for a new adventure and self-growth?
Join ING’s three-year rotational program that aims to develop top university graduates which provides a mix of challenging assignments and developmental activities aligned to the DM business priorities.
Gain in-depth experience in key wholesale banking services: financial markets, trade finance services, group treasury and payments, and lending services.
You will have the opportunity to experience:
- Accelerated upskilling through technical and theoretical training.
- Combines theoretical and practical elements needed to fast track the development and the career of our graduates.
- Offers the graduates exposure to senior leadership within IBSS and globally
- Opportunities to collaborate and learn from colleagues across the globe
- Exposure to mentors and coaches within the organization which will help accelerate their development and create a support network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Management of Financial Institution, Economics, Accounting, Financial Markets,
- Statistics, Business Analytics, Business Management.
Relevant university experience:
- University-orgs leadership.
- Project/Committee Leadership positions.
- Internship is preferred (Banking/International experience)
- Communication Skills (articulate thoughts clearly in all platforms)
- Knowledge on Financial Products.
- Project Management.
- Analytical thinking (breaking down into smaller pieces)
- Learning Agility.
- Orange Code Behaviors.
In Asia Pacific, ING offers wholesale banking across 11 markets, namely Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
ING offers both retail and wholesale banking services in Australia. ING’s regional presence includes a 13% stake in Bank of Beijing, China and a 30% stake in TMBThanachart Bank in Thailand.
Singapore is the regional headquarters for ING's Wholesale Banking (WB) business in Asia, which includes all WB business lines such as Financial Markets, Strategic Products, Sectors, Lending and Transaction Services and other support functions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.