The Management Trainee, Retail Plan will be given assignments in the following functions of Plan – Supply planning and inventory management, Promo planning and Demand Planning. The objective is for the employee to gain expertise in the field of Plan across the different business sectors of Johnson & Johnson.
What You Will Do
- Prepare, execute, and lead the daily inventory planning processes to achieve customer service, OTIF and inventory goals.
- Lead and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics. Perform ad-hoc analytical analysis, recognize issues, develop plans for resolution, and implement and / or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with presentation of information.
- Generate accurate, consensus forecasts using past trends and merging this with sales and marketing indexes, developing demand scenarios (risks & opportunities), supporting marketing in developing product portfolio plans, as well as improving overall metrics!
- He/she builds reciprocal partnerships with Commercial Teams, supply chain, and financial partners to adjust plans for changes in forecast or actual supply or customer order. Demonstrate comfortability with managing complex business scenarios.
- Finds opportunities & deploys innovative SC Plan solutions that add value & efficiency to our customers’ operations.
- Lead and/or support project implementation by coordinating with partners on agreed action plans & timelines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Business, or Logistics or max 2 years of experience in a Planning or Supply chain function.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Strong analytical skills - can work with details. Must be proficient in MS applications (familiarity with SAP preferred).
- Strong process-orientation.
- Results-oriented and able to independently create and deliver.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to changes and meet deadlines.
- Possess ability to influence & motivate cross-functional teams.
- Strong process orientation.
- Demonstrated skill in collaborating with different functions within an organization & customers.
- Follow-up skills to ensure that actions are completed and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm