If you enjoy collaborating and identifying ways to improve processes, then our Corporate Analyst Development Program is right for you. You’ll work with a variety of professionals to drive growth, make sure operations are effective and manage risk while maintaining the highest standards.
You’ll gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world. You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
This 10-week program is the unique opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and leadership skills. You'll start with hands-on training, and then participate in one of the program's core disciplines – analytics, project management, process improvement, and risk and control – across our lines of business and cross-firm functions. Top performers may receive a full-time offer at the end of the summer program.
What You Will Do
You’ll make an impact through:
- Analytics - Analyzing and present key performance metrics and data and provide critical reports for management.
- Project Management - Working with Operations, Finance, Risk Management, Product Management, Client Services, Technology, Legal and Compliance to communicate business needs and help drive the direction of a project throughout its life cycle.
- Process Improvement - Identifying potential improvement opportunities by assessing risks, costs, and benefits of alternative decision and engaging business stakeholders.
- Risk & Controls - Evaluating and quantifying control gaps, operational risk impacts, compliance initiatives and/or regulatory requirements across our businesses.
- Build your foundational knowledge, professional skills and experiences.
- Develop an understanding and apply the key principles of project management and communicating status updates and outcomes.
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for motivated leaders with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
- Pursuing a B.A., B.S. or 5th year M.A. or M.S. with an expected graduation date of September 2020 to June 2021.
- All majors are welcome to apply.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills with a desire to drive change.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Ability to take large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail.
- Know Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm for financial services.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
- Eligibility to work permanently in the Philippines.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm