Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do.
Love working with people, training and providing guidance? We want you in our team! We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Operations Intern based in Manila.
The Ideal candidate should not be afraid to try new things and get ready to make history together with the rest of the ops team at Lalamove Philippines. You will be in charge of scheduling and training Lalamove drivers and will need to take full ownership of a crucial component of our business. Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before.
Think you are up for it? Apply now and join the team in Manila to experience the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry!
What You Will Do
- Driver acquisition - Maintain an over-supplying effort by engaging our drivers leads on a daily basis through various channels.
- Driver onboarding - Assist the Operations team to ensure incoming leads are onboarded in the most efficient way following Lalamove standards.
- Understanding driver operations standards - Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Community management - Actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, provide incentives and lead the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations Manager, Business or a similar field of study.
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies.
- Proactive mindset with ability to take initiative.
- An outgoing and open-minded personality that can interact and influence people with different profiles (age, nationality, experience, background).
- A go getter attitude to bring solutions and ideas to our daily operations needs.
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality.
- Autonomous and adaptable attitude to cope with an ever-changing working environment.
- Strong understanding to adhere to company process and SOPs and provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm