Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia and Indonesia, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Currently, we are seeking for an outgoing, energetic and detail oriented individual to join our People Operations team as People Operations Manager, based in Jakarta, Indonesia as we continue to expand our presence and capabilities across SEA.
Based in Manila, you will manage Human Resources & Administration for our Philippines office to ensure the smooth running of the department; work closely with the regional people operations team to ensure a high quality HR and admin service is delivered to the business.
The role requires someone with excellent people, leadership, administrative, organizational and IT skills.
What You Will Do
- Partner Sourcing - Identify and reach out potential corporate partners who will provide benefits for our drivers and serve as a driver acquisition channel.
- Partner Engagement - Continuously engage with existing corporate partners to maintain and further build effective business relationships.
- Partnerships Monitoring - Regularly monitor pending partnerships’ progress and effectiveness of ongoing partnerships.
Marketing And Events:
- Events Management - Organize internal and external events in a timely and organized manner to heighten Lalamove’s brand awareness with corporate partners.
- Marketing Communication - Produce and disseminate compelling online and offline marketing materials to promote established partnerships in coordination with Marketing Department and Operations’ Driver Management Team.
- Marketing Research - Conduct regular surveys to gather information about our partner drivers and ideate action plans to further retain and increase our fleet.
Administrative & Illegal:
- Documents Management - Ensure all contracts and other key documents are properly completed and stored.
- Report Generation - Create reports on partnerships developments, events expenses, and others as may be deemed necessary.
- Supplies Management - Oversee supplies for marketing collaterals, Gcash, PVCS, and other items.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm