The Marketing Specialist Intern is responsible for assisting the Content Team in collecting local blog domain details, uploading infographics, creating and categorizing a list of real estate development types, updating social media captions, and ensuring content compliance with SEO best practices.
This individual should be able to work with minimal supervision and show ownership and adaptability, be skilled in online research and Google Drive management, and is internet savvy and willing to learn.
A huge advantage if the individual knows how to write product descriptions.
What You Will Do
- Collecting local blog domains and contact details.
- Checking of captured Featured Snippets.
- Uploading of infographics.
- Creating a master list of miscellaneous development types (serviced apartments, beach houses, dorms, micro-apartments).
- Updating YouTube descriptions and improving interlinking between videos.
- Cleaning up and uploading SEO content.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm