We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems & Access Control Intern for a Manila based role. The successful candidate will join a team that performs governance over the User Access Management, segregation of duties and access request for Market Operations Division (MOD) Global. Candidates are expected to consistently display high achievement drive, be highly adaptable to changes and display high levels of resilience.
What You Will Do
- Manage the segregation of duties alerts for MOD Global on a timely manner using SailPoint IIQ.
- Coordinate any non-compliant access to affected businesses for review and risk acceptance.
- Assist MOD staff on their access requests and ensure appropriateness of access.
- Assist in building and maintaining detailed team procedures and process manuals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- To be successful in this role you will need to have Microsoft Office experience especially advance knowledge in Excel to be used in data preparation and management.
- You have excellent communication skills especially in communicating with stakeholders of different global teams.
- You have the ability to work with a geographically distributed team.
- You thrive in a team environment, but also able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You are enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- You have good problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail and a strong risk mindset.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm