Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The MBPS Reports Analyst Intern is part of the DIS – Global Reporting Team, Digital Strategies Group under the Digital Information Services. The MBPS Reports Analyst Intern is responsible for the generation, completion and management of MBPS teams' performance metrics reporting. They partner and coordinate with the full-time Reports Analyst in order to create the different business reports.
What You Will Do
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly operations performance metrics reports in a timely manner with complete and accurate information.
- Work together with the Reports Analysts to define the reporting and data requirements to produce timely internal or client deliverables.
- Compile data from multiple data sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detailed information.
- Maintain and update task trackers.
- Put in effect or create audit processes that would further validate if data is precise.
- Independently undertake projects of simple nature and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the immediate superior and/or the operations management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any field; preferably have at least 1 - 2 years’ relevant experience in the BPO industry.
- Beginner MS Excel and Visual Basic experience (Pivot Tables & Charts, Macros).
- Basic MS Access and MS SQL knowledge.
- Intermediate experience pulling data or creating dashboards on 3rd party business intelligence) tools (data visualization) is a highly desirable skill but is not required.
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Operative facilitation skills. Should be able to organize and facilitate group discussions.
- Able to meet with clients, establish nature of problem, investigate evidence and work with team mates and immediate supervisor to establish solution/s.
- Ability to coordinate tasks and work well with other team members.
- Perform moderately complex business analysis to include trend analysis.
- Strong problem solving skills Has acute numerical, analytical skills.
- High level of precision, attention to detail and capacity to exercise flexibility.
- Aptitude to learn quickly, multi task and adapt to fast paced dynamic environment.
- Recognize high impact opportunities and drive immediate results.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and coordinate among multiple departments.
- Ability to use judgment and assess reasonability of analysis.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm