Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
What You Will Do
- Resetting password reset of AWD and EFS prod application.
- Assist the Full Time Employees work on non-complex repeatable transactions.
- Produce comprehensive technical documentation.
- Help/Participate in any AdHoc task or activities that either engages the team or the DIS division and its programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer Science or IT Course.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to converse effectively using English language.
- Willing to take the challenge.
- Willing to work on the night shift schedule.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm