Marsh & McLennan
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Manila office - Marsh Graduate Development Program.
What Can You Expect:
- 2-year rotational Marsh Graduate Development Program that is designed to support, develop and challenge you in preparation for your career progression within Marsh.
- Embark on a journey of growth and acceleration that includes structured classroom learning, on the job training as well as mentorship.
- Exposure to a wide range of learning opportunities focused on business development and client servicing.
- Rotation to different business units which will allow you to take on varied responsibilities within the team and apply them in actual projects involving clients.
- Learning curriculum includes attending courses at the Insurance Institute for Asia and the Pacific (IIAP).
What Is In It For You:
- Be part of a reputable and recognized brand in the insurance and risk management industry by working with and learning from industry leading experts in the field.
- Unprecedented opportunity to meaningfully impact our clients and make a difference.
- Access to Employee Resource Groups that provide mentorship and development opportunities.
- Generous leaves and participation in our employee benefits program.
What You Will Do
We will count on you to:
- Research on changes in the insurance and clients’ market and identify the potential risks.
- Analyse and formulate insights on client challenges through data analysis.
- Evaluate internal products and services to tailor to clients’ solutions.
- Prepare quantitative analysis on premiums and claims to clients.
- Participate in strategic meetings and prepare materials for presentations with client or carriers.
- Maintain relationships with clients and global insurance markets as well as be kept posted on client/carrier information.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or recent graduates with less than 1 year of working experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Deep desire to develop a career in the insurance or reinsurance industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Curiosity to learn.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Adaptability to thrive in complex environments.
- Knowledge of the insurance or reinsurance industry would be a plus.
Closing in 4 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm