Microsoft provides opportunities to empower you to create things that help others and change the world. Come as you are, do what you love.
Microsoft Aspire Experience is an onboarding experience, designed to equip, develop and empower those who joined Microsoft after graduating from undergraduate school, MBA programs, or special job placement programs. As a company, we look to these bright talented individuals to shape the future of our company, to spark the next waves of disruptive innovations, and most importantly, to help discover new ways to accomplish our mission. For this reason, our mission is to empower our university hires to achieve more.
Listed below are examples of what you could be doing – bear in mind you will be assessed for all available roles, and assigned to the position we believe is the best fit for you based on your background, career expectations, performance at interview stage and available roles at the time of hiring.
What You Will Do
About Customer Facing Technology Roles:
Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of developing technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you. Example roles include but are not limited to; Technical Account Manager, Technology Solutions Professional and Partner Technology Strategist, Customer Success Manager.
Technical Account Manager (TAM):
- The TAM is the primary front-line customer facing support role within the Microsoft Services organization, and is responsible for the overall growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer’s support services relationship. You will provide value on the operation and optimization of their IT infrastructure through quality Microsoft’s Service Delivery Management.
- This role offers an opportunity to be front and center with our customers supporting them in their digital transformation, while accelerating your career by driving business impact.
- The Solution Specialist role is focused on working with Microsoft’s account teams to identify and drive opportunities in targeted workloads. As a Solution Sales Professional, you will work closely with Sellers and Partners to plan and execute account coverage and campaign strategies to unlock new sales opportunities.
- The role is adept at understanding the needs and process pains of customers to identify opportunities where Microsoft solutions can add long-term value.
Partner Technology Strategist:
- The Partner Technology Specialist (PTS) role is key to Microsoft's partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) Organization. Via the channel business development model Microsoft together with the partners works with clients to ensure their business needs are addressed through Microsoft products and services.
- The role of the Partner Technology Strategist is to secure partner’s technical commitment, ensure ongoing enablement and support their business growth.
Customer Success Manager:
- The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role will enable our customers to realize business value from their investment and make our customers passionate advocates of Microsoft. As a CSM, you will help to create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
About Customer Engagement & Corporate Roles:
Become the essential connection between our clients and the technologies that help them expand the size of their businesses and become more profitable. You collaborate, manage, and fuel the success of business groups. You are dedicated to creativity, communication, and strategy. We need world-class marketing professionals to drive our consumer and enterprise growth. We are looking for agile and innovative thinkers to keep us on the forefront of technology and on top of the continually evolving world of marketing.
Example roles include but are not limited to; Product Marketing Manager, Audience Marketing Manager, Marcomm Manager, Licensing Sales Specialist, Customer Program, Account Executive, Sales Excellence Manager, and Business Planning Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduates from MBA, Masters (non-MBA), Bachelor's degree.
- For MBA - On-track to complete an MBA. Have less than 7 years combined (full-time) professional work experience graduating between August 2019 to July 2020.
- For Masters (non-MBA), Bachelor's - On-track to complete a Masters(non-MBA)/Bachelor's degree. Have less than 2 years combined (full-time) professional work experience graduating between August 2019 to July 2020.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques.
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on customer perspective.
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Takes responsibility and holds others accountable for actions, decisions, and goals.
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm