Microsoft provides opportunities to empower you to create things that help others and change the world. Come as you are, do what you love.
At Microsoft, our interns work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. We offer internships in all job families and solution areas, and it’s open to current students in MBA programs.
The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events. Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today, and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
To be considered for an internship, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field and should be returning to university/college for at least a term, semester or quarter following your internship period.
What You Will Do
Customer Facing Technology:
- Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of developing technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
- In a customer facing technology role you will act as a trusted technology advisor, you will strategize information technology decision makers as well as business decision owners who come to Microsoft for specific and unique end-to-end solutions. You may take on a consultant role, where you will be required to design, and implement enterprise infrastructures and IT business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions or work as a field engineer, where you will be responsible for delivering dedicated technical solution support to strategic Microsoft customers ensuring the health of their IT infrastructure.
- Example roles include but are not limited to; Premier Field Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Consultant, Cloud Solutions Architect, Technical Sales Professional and Partner Development Manager.
Customer Engagement and Corporate (CE&C):
- Become the essential connection between our clients and the technologies that help them expand the size of their businesses and become more profitable. You collaborate, manage, and fuel the success of business groups. You are dedicated to creativity, communication, and strategy. We need world-class marketing professionals to drive our consumer and enterprise growth. We are looking for agile and innovative thinkers to keep us on the forefront of technology and on top of the continually evolving world of marketing.
- Example roles include but are not limited to; Product Marketing Manager, Audience Marketing Manager, Marcomm Manager, Licensing Sales Specialist, Customer Program, Account Executive, Sales Excellence Manager, and Business Planning Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On-track to complete an MBA, Masters (non-MBA), Bachelor's degree.
- For MBA - Have less than 7 years combined (full-time) professional work experience graduating between Aug 2020 to July 2021.
- For Masters (non-MBA), Bachelor's - Have less than 2 years combined (full-time) professional work experience graduating between Aug 2020 to July 2021.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques.
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on customer perspective.
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Takes responsibility and holds others accountable for actions, decisions, and goals.
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm