Looking for a life-changing and rewarding career within global business? Join the International Operations Business graduate programme!
The programme has been designed to develop the next generation of business leaders and will give you the opportunity to make a difference to the millions of people who rely on our products.
About the International Operations Business Graduate Programme:
The International Operations Business Processes graduate programme offers rotational opportunities across Novo Nordisk in areas such as marketing, commercial effectiveness, business development, corporate communication, market access, public affairs & commercial strategy.
Throughout the programme you will gain global experience and invaluable skills, while having a wide range of roles and responsibilities across business functions. You will work with experienced managers and build an international network of world-class colleagues, establishing yourself as one of tomorrow’s key people in global business at Novo Nordisk.
What You Will Do
- During the 2-year programme you will undertake three challenging and exciting international rotations of 8-months duration.
- During the first rotation in our affiliate in Philippines, you will experience hands-on learning and a solid introduction to the local market and the entire pharmaceutical life life-cycle of a brand.
- On your second rotation, which will be in our headquarters in Denmark, you will get acquainted with corporate life as you are assigned to key corporate functions, depending on your interest and the needs of business.
- On your final rotation, which will be in one of our global affiliates, you will get true international experience in a global organisation.
Working at Novo Nordisk:
As a world leader in diabetes care, working at Novo Nordisk allows you the opportunity to make a significant difference to patients and society, while also providing you with the ability to deliver exciting results from a business perspective in a global pharmaceutical company.
Joining Novo Nordisk should appeal to you not just because we respect and value our employees, but also because of what we do to change the lives of millions of people around the world. To work here you need to be highly ambitious, have a team player mind-set and enjoy working in a global and culturally-diverse organisation.
Required Skills and Abilities
To apply for the International Operations Business Graduate Programme, Philippines, you must have:
- A relevant master’s degree from 2019 or 2020, and above average academic achievements.
- International experience, for example from studying a full semester abroad, working or volunteering.
- Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies.
- International outlook and ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Team-player, excellent communication skills, high drive and an eagerness to learn.
- Professional fluency in English and globally mobile.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm