Agile PLM Applications Development Graduate Program prepares university graduates for an exciting and rewarding career at Oracle. Associate Applications Engineers participate in an initial three to six-month enablement program focused on building product knowledge training under the leadership of an experienced mentor within the team.
You will participate in all phases of the development cycle, including new features design and development as well as customer success. The Agile PLM products are mission critical for our large customer base, many of which are leading multinational companies in their area. Directly participate in the Oracle success story in the Application space and join us to start an exciting career in software development.
What You Will Do
- Develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
- Design and build new features in the PLM for process products.
- Work in sustaining, including review of customer bugs, root cause identification and code corrections (patch) to our customer base.
- Work in the Development organization to implement Product Features.
- Collaborate with Product Management to capture customer requirements accurately.
- Responsible for the design of the product features.
- Implement and unit test new features.
- Fix defects and work with QA to ensure the quality of the products.
- Use source control management systems efficiently.
- Set up and configure other parts of the application suite and dev tools for their use.
- Exhibit professionalism in attitude, working relationships with colleagues, flexibility and overall work ethic.
- Keep management and project manager informed through various effective communication channels such as emails.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science or related study discipline.
- Graduated in 2019/2020 with the availability to start in June 2020.
- Has basic Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodology.
- Has strong background with either JAVA, C++ or C# as there are 3 different developer positions (online testing will be administered).
- Demonstrate knowledge of operation systems (Windows or Linux) and databases (SQL Server or Oracle).
- Demonstrate good analytical skills for isolating issues.
- Has a good grasp of Object Oriented concepts is a plus.
- Familiarity with Oracle and MSSQL databases is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm