Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instructions on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
ORMB delivers best-in-class functionality for powerful relationship-based pricing and billing management, enabling financial institutions, payment processors and healthcare payers to generate new sources of revenue.
ORMB for Banking enables corporate and retail banks to balance product-based and relationship-centric pricing. ORMB for Payments enables traditional payment processors, card schemes, merchant acquirers, and disruptors to process a high volume of transactions. ORMB for Insurance provides a modern, rules-based system for billing, payment and collections that increases revenue opportunities while reducing costs, improves customer service, provides sales channel support and handles large group bill, and consolidated billing infrastructure.
ORMB for HealthCare Payers helps healthcare payers to capitalize on new markets, respond to legislation, and improve operational efficiency.
What You Will Do
- Convert simple-moderate Technical Design specifications into a working system through coding and unit testing with appropriate supervision.
- Prepare unit test plan and unit test case.
- Perform unit testing of programs according to defined process.
- Provide quality assurance by walk-through of programs written by peers.
- Provide support during system testing, user acceptance testing, Go-Live and warranty periods.
- Provide documentation of developed programs.
- Assist in project teams packaging activities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering high quality programs within agreed budgets and time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science or related in 2018/2019 with current students due to complete all course requirements.
- High aptitude in programming with a good understanding of Java & OOP theory.
- Good understanding of relational database design and normalization.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with the team and clients.
- Ability to read and understand data models.
- Ability to work in a driven team environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm