Are you motivated to launch your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a leading technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact. To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people who are invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all types of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Global Associate Consultant Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career at Oracle NetSuite. Education Associates participate in an initial six-month enablement program focused on building product knowledge, implementation and teaching skills through training and development. You will learn first-hand how NetSuite impacts our customers’ businesses by working alongside NetSuite Professional Services and NetSuite Education Consultants on projects; thereby gaining valuable consulting experience across multiple business environments. NetSuite implementations require our Education Associates to engage with the customer at the start to successfully design and develop user adoption strategies that carry through to end user training delivery.
Our Associates work closely with our customer to successfully drive usage and adoption by:
- Engaging with the client to increase user acceptance of NetSuite.
- Assessing their end user adoption and learning needs.
- Creating a change management and user adoption strategy.
- Understanding customer business processes.
- Mitigating any adoption concerns and helping align key business processes to match configuration specifications.
- Learning their configuration and use of the NetSuite application.
- Creating a customized enablement strategy to deliver training to the customer’s users.
- Delivering all required training.
What You Will Do
As an Education Associate, you will have the opportunity to make immediate contributions to the organization as you:
- Integrate as a team member on customer projects.
- Build successful customer relationships.
- Interact with customers in the deployment and sustainment of their NetSuite system.
- Utilize a structured project delivery incorporating Education methodologies.
- Analyze customer business processes, end user perceptions to change, organizational readiness for the implementation and learning requirements.
- Design solutions using NetSuite Education offerings, services and products.
- Create custom change management deliverables including communications, stakeholder engagement strategies, and change champion frameworks.
- Deliver training sessions to NetSuite users in a variety of industries, sizes and types of businesses.
- Suggest new solutions to management based on industry shifts, technology advances and interactions with customers.
- Based on the business needs, Education Associates may be required to work in different time zones.
Successful Education Associates progress into Education Consulting positions within the NetSuite Education Services Organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in the graduating class of 2019 or 2020, preferably in Business Administration/Management, Finance/Economics, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Education or Liberal Arts.
- Fine with Mid/Night shift to support customers across countries.
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude.
- Strong work and/or internship experience.
- Strong business judgment and common sense.
- An aptitude and love for helping others change and grow.
- Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference.
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Effective when working independently and in team environments.
- Receptive to feedback.
- Desire to work in the technology industry with a growing company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Education,...
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm