In this role, you have the opportunity to be exposed to both the Services and Solutions Delivery (SSD) and Customer fulfillment center (CFC) operations. You will support both the SSD and CFC teams.
Why You Should Join Philips:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In Return, We Offer You:
Experience in back-office processes and end to end Integrated Supply Chain Management focusing on Commercial Order Fulfilment (Procurement, Order Management, Delivery Coordination, Billing, Sales Recognition, and Claims).
What You Will Do
You are responsible for...
Services and Solution Delivery:
- Manage and collate all warranties and Installed base records placed by Market Groups (MG).
- Manage project-based request from time to time as required by market.
- Support to other Contract & IB Admin who are working on a project.
- Execute all requests in SAP, SMAX and other supporting applications.
Customer Fulfillment Centre:
- Manage sales orders (systems, options and upgrades) placed by Market Groups (MG) and ensure that correct information is reflected in SAP.
- Overseeing and coordinating the entire order delivery process through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance and Planning and Shipping.
- Captures customer orders and ensures that correct information is reflected in SAP (customer, material, quantity, price, delivery dates).
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Adaptable and goal oriented.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and SAP.
- Ability to learn fast and work independently.
- Able to fully commit from March to May (at least 3 months).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm