Do you want to start a professional career with P&G? Do you have a passion for Finance & Accounting? We welcome you to apply and join us as a Junior Associate - Financial Services & Solutions.
In F&A, you would have the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses.
What We Offer:
- Meaningful work from Day 1 in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Collaborative and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site - Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G.
What You Will Do
- This role is responsible for supporting the Finance & Accounting Manager(s) of the group you belong to. You are expected to consistently exhibit proactiveness in delivering the transactional accounting and processing requirements of the operational groups you belong to, interface/collaborate effectively with F&A/non-F&A Admin Owners and Managers from other operational groups in Manila and other regions, interact and manage third parties (e.g., vendors/suppliers, IBM, HP), handle confidential data and nurture a positive work environment characterized by trust, inclusiveness, teamwork and excellence.
- We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives.
- We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in any Business Course (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Mgt of Financial Institutions) or Math-related Course (Math, Statistics) is highly preferred, though open to any BS/BA course as long as experience/knowledge in accounting/finance/math fields is demonstrated.
- This role is opened to both Experienced Professionals and fresh graduates.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Hard-working & self-driven.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Flexible on work hours.
- Has good communication skills (both oral and written).
- Adaptability to learn and master new applications.
- Thrives in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Team-player, can work with diverse individuals collaboratively.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics,...
- Closing Date:28th May 2020, 6:00 pm