Do you want to start a professional career with P&G? Do you have a passion for Finance & Accounting? We welcome you to apply and join us as an Associate - Financial Services & Solutions.
In F&A, you would have the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses.
What We Offer:
- Meaningful work from Day 1 in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Collaborative and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
What You Will Do
- This role is responsible for supporting the Finance & Accounting Manager(s) of the group you belong to.
- You are expected to consistently exhibit proactiveness in delivering the transactional accounting and processing requirements of the operational groups you belong to, interface/collaborate effectively with F&A/non-F&A Admin Owners and Managers from other operational groups in Manila and other regions, interact and manage third parties (e.g., vendors/suppliers, IBM, HP), handle confidential data and nurture a positive work environment characterized by trust, inclusiveness, teamwork and excellence.
We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in any Business Course (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Mgt of Financial Institutions) or Math-related Course (Math, Statistics) is highly preferred, though open to any BS/BA course as long as experience/knowledge in accounting/finance/math fields is demonstrated.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Hard-working & self-driven.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Flexible on work hours.
- Has good communication skills (both oral and written).
- Adaptability to learn and master new applications.
- Thrives in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Team-player, can work with diverse individuals collaboratively.
Note - This role is open to both Experienced Professionals and Fresh Graduates.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics,...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm